Handcrafted "Tonewood" Guitar Stands
Each of these display stands are made by hand from the same tone woods used to build our guitars. Each one is unique, and may incorporate reclaimed Honduran Mahogany, Korina, Walnut, Maple, or other various species. They have a silicone wrapped cradle that is safe for nitrocellulose finishes, felt feet on the bottom to prevent them from scratching or marring hardwood floors, and are sealed with a rubbed teak oil finish. They have a full 44" of clearance from cradle to base, and will accommodate just about any Dreadnought guitar, large body electrics, even 34" scale bass guitars!
- Made to display both Guitars and Bass Guitars
- Rotatable, Silicone covered cradle with removable stoppers safe for nitro finishes
- Flying V Legrest Rubber Protects Bottom Side of Instruments
- Hand rubbed, natural oil finish
- Hardwood-friendly felt pads on underside of base
These items ship fully assembled. Please note that each piece will have variations in color and wood pattern.